Trying to get a critical infrastructure project off the ground?
Table Rock Infrastructure Partners can help you skip months of consulting and get early answers fast with a free introductory P3 consultation.
If these 4 points describe
who you are
A water, wastewater or stormwater utility that serves over 50,000 people, OR a federal agency with operating lease/availability payment latitude
Self-performing most services (water/wastewater treatment, stormwater, collection, distribution) rather than having them provided by another entity
A utility that has annual rate payer revenues of over $10 MM per year
In need of capital improvement over $50 MM in the next 5 years
And if you are asking yourself
any of these questions
- Is our utility or agency experiencing repeat emergency repair conditions, without a clear path forward?
- Do we have a complex major capital project in the works that we’re concerned might go over budget, be the wrong approach, or underperform?
- Do we have a project that’s clearly needed but hasn’t moved forward in years?
- Do we spend money on reports and studies, without getting closer to a decision?
- Do we have a hard time attracting the skills we need to expertly manage/operate our utility?
- Do we have ongoing compliance issues or a consent decree that requires additional resources to resolve?
- Do we have affordability challenges in water or wastewater that demand better ideas to bring down costs?
- Is there an innovative solution we want to explore but aren’t sure we have the expertise on hand to evaluate or implement?
- Could we get efficiencies by integrating and greening our infrastructure fix across local roads and sidewalks, stormwater, waste-to-energy, collection, distribution and parks?
Then Table Rock Infrastructure Partners can help you with next steps
Email Daniel Kolodin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-266-2743 to set up your free
P3 consultation and process discussion with Table Rock.